Linking Social Accounts
Linking WordPress Blogs from Triton CMS
Linking Triton WordPress Blogs works much the same as linking other types of WordPress blogs with just some minor differences.
Log into Triton CMS
First, in the the Triton CMS, you need to get an Application Key to use when linking with Zocle. You can access this from your profile by clicking the user menu in the upper right corner of the Triton CMS and selecting Edit My Profile.
- Next, scroll all the way down to the bottom of your profile page until you get to the section labeled Remote Publishing Permissions.
- Click the Generate Application Keys link.
- This will generate a new Allowed Application. In the Application field, name it Zocle. You’ll be using the Public Key and the Secret Key in the next steps.
Log into Zocle
When linking a Triton WordPress blog in the Your Linked Accounts window, instead of pasting in your blog’s homepage URL, you will use the following url that allows access to Triton’s WordPress API: https://rpc-agm.tritondigitalcms.com
In the username and password fields, instead of using your WordPress username and password, you use special keys you created in the Triton CMS for username/password combinations.
- In the Blog URL field, enter https://rpc-agm.tritondigitalcms.com
- In the username field enter the Public Key
- In the password field enter the Secret Key
After entering your WordPress credentials, click the Fetch Blogs button.
This will pull in all the blogs (websites) that you have access to. Select the blogs you want to link with Zocle and click the Link Blogs button.
You can now post to the blogs you have linked. Select the blog you want to post to by selecting it in the Compose Pane dropdown.
Zocle also automatically pulls in all the Categories and Tags from your WordPress website. You can select them by clicking the Tags and Categories button below the blog editor.